Seared Beef Caprese

Seared Beef Caprese
Man, I love fresh basil.

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

AHHH! Summer Food.

Summer has been busy so far. Here are a few images of food I’ve made lately for some friends lately.


Mixed Veggies Plate: I either roasted, grilled or sauteed these vegetables, your choice . I let them cool, tossed some salt, pepper, herbs, olive oil and a little red wine vinegar on them and set them out to enjoy.





Caprese Salad: I tooth picked Cherry Tomato, Fresh Mozzarella and Medium Rare Sirloin Steak. I then set them in a pool of Basil infused Olive Oil and drizzled some red and white Balsamic Vinegar in the Basil Oil. I garnished with Pine Nuts.





Pistachio crusted Watermelon with Blackberry Cream and fresh Mint.










Tomato Queso, Sprouts, Carrots and Orange zest rolled in fresh Zucchini strips:



I hope you enjoy the pictures.

Cheers.

1 comment:

  1. Rob---Don't tell my bf who is a chef like u, but dayam...i think i want u 2 cater muh events...although, I want u there to party too... ugh! u rock rob!!! i bow to thee....

    ReplyDelete